Scholarship Name : SPENDonLIFE Credit Challenged Scholarship
Applicable Majors : All Fields of Study
The SPENDonLIFE College Scholarship program offers financial assistance for college students who are unable to obtain student loans due to the current credit crunch or a negative credit history. Awards range from $500 to $5,000 a year of full-time study and are based on financial need and participation in the application process.
The students must meet the following qualifications in order to be eligible:
* The student must have been rejected for a student loan due to the credit crunch or their personal credit history. A rejection letter from a lending institution or a letter from the student's financial aid officer confirming denial of financing may be requested.
* The student must be a legal U.S. Resident.
* The student must be a high school or college student.
* The student must be 17-25 years of age.
* The student must plan to be enrolled or must currently be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate course of study at an accredited two- to four-year college or university.
Up to 10 scholarship awards ranging from $500 to $5,000 will be awarded each year. Awards are non renewable. Awards are for undergraduate and graduate study. Awards are determined on a competitive basis. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as a recipient.
You will need to download and complete the official application and write an essay detailed in the application document. Email the completed application and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be received before June 15th.
Additional Information : SPENDonLIFE Credit Challenged Scholarship, Available for Online School and Campus Schools
Scholarship website : http://students.spendonlife.com/