California Baptist University Online and Professional Studies (CBU Online) was created to cater to the evolving needs of the "new normal" generation of students - a student that is required to balance both professional and family responsibilities while advancing their education. Our online programs are tailored to meet the need for 24/7 flexibility. CBU Online offers degree programs that are market driven. We utilize the latest distance education technologies and employ faculty and staff who are fully devoted to our student's success.
At CBU Online, we provide:
- Individual Advisors to assist you throughout your program completion
- A cost-effective education and options for financial aid
- Flexibility and Accessibility to meet your needs, on your schedule
- Latest distance learning technologies including Blackboard 9.1, Telepresence, Webex and Web 2.0 tools
- Faculty who are Christian and fully devoted to your academic, professional, and spiritual success
- U.S. News & World Report ranked CBU Online in the top 25 in the nation for Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2018.
California Baptist University (CBU), which includes all programs offered by the Division of Online and Professional Studies, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Many prospective students are uncertain about which college degrees employers or universities will accept. This regional accreditation by WSCUC means you can be confident that your CBU degree is recognized and respected by schools and companies across the country.
CBU Online has several locations in Southern California:
- Brea Educational Service Center
- Moreno Valley Educational Service Center
- Rancho Cucamonga Educational Service Center
- Riverside Main Campus
- Temecula Educational Service Center
- Tyler Plaza Educational Service Center